12 Best WordPress Themes for Your 2021 Projects
Any WordPress theme you select will have its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Naturally, you'll want to find a pattern of as much of the former as possible and as few as possible of the latter.
Finding the "best" among a plethora of options is difficult. Since there are so many common WordPress themes on the market today, sifting through them to find just what you need can be a difficult and time-consuming process.
This article aims to make your quest as simple as possible. We've compiled a list of 12 top WordPress themes for 2021, with more than one of them potentially being the right fit for you.
Instead of a lengthy quest, the only issue you could face now is choosing between two or three excellent WordPress themes — unless, of course, one sticks out clearly from the others.
BeTheme comfortably qualifies as the largest WordPress theme on the market today, with over 40 core web design features and over 200,000 sales testify to its success and quality of performance.
Although you're unlikely to need any of those core features for any particular project, the message is that if you need a design tool, you'll easily find it in this common theme.
Any Highlights: Be's library of 600+ professionally crafted prebuilt websites ensures that any project you're working on can get off to a quick start. These pre-built websites are sleek, flexible, and sensitive. They cover all of the major industries and a variety of small business niches and traditional website types and styles.
Be's Muffin Builder, Admin Panel, Shortcode Generator, and Shortcode Library provide full interface flexibility without requiring any coding.
You may use the Layout Generator to build a website page from scratch. There are also numerous colors, fonts, grid, header options, and special effects.
2. Total WordPress Theme
It can be intimidating to learn and use a style that has been built with excellence in mind. With Complete, however, this is not the case. In addition to being simple to use, you can turn off any features you won't need for your project, ensuring that nothing gets in the way or becomes a distraction.
- Total's Dynamic Template Function excels when it comes to theme versatility. You have complete control over how a layout is designed.
- You can adjust colors, column or section widths, fonts, and more in the Theme Customizer, which gives you even more choices and versatility.
WPBakery is the preferred website creator, and there are several pre-made demos and page-building plugins to choose from.
3. Avada Theme
When choosing a best-seller, assuming it has the website-building features and resources you need, you normally can't go wrong. Avada is the best-selling WordPress theme of all time, with over 450,000 users, so they must have gotten almost everything right.
- Avada's construction materials have a large number of design elements and demos that can be imported with a single click.
- Fusion Builder, Fusion Theme Options, and Fusion Page Options enable you to construct websites, including those that are relatively complex easily.
- As good as it is now, Avada is only going to get better, and you'll get free updates as it does
This multipurpose WordPress theme includes all of the features and functions you'll need to create high-performing websites:
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and models for every use and niche industry-leading, front-end page builders for Elementor and WPBakery for quick editing and customizing a rich collection of WooCommerce templates and features for better online shops
- A rich collection of WooCommerce templates and features for better online shops
- TheGem Blocks is a one-of-a-kind platform with 300+ premium pre-designed segment templates to help you get things done faster.
With 50,000 customers, TheGem has a 5-star rating.
This multipurpose, pixel-perfect style is ideal for designers, agencies, and small businesses.
Uncode is one of ThemeForest's best-selling themes, with over 80.000 sales to date.
Uncode's WooCommerce Custom Builder ensures that your online store or shop has a great user experience.
If you want to know more, go to the site and look at Uncode's showcase of user-built websites. Prepare to be wowed and, more than likely, inspired.
6. Rey Theme
To say that Rey is a unique WordPress theme is an understatement. Rey is contemporary, light, and has a number of truly beautiful design elements:
It's easy to set up.
It comes with a library of professionally built models, as well as strong integrations with Elementor, WordPress, and WooCommerce, all of which will elevate your website-building experience.
Rey is SEO-friendly, developer-friendly, and has SVG support built-in.
This highly rated premium WordPress theme was designed for advanced WordPress users, but it's still a great option for beginners.
There's a huge library of professionally built samples and design elements that you can import and use right away.
Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPBakery, and Elementor are some of the most common WordPress plugins that are supported and included for free.
Kalium is SEO-friendly, responsive, and GDPR-compliant.
XStore is a WooCommerce-only plugin that comes highly recommended if your next project is an online store.
- The most impressive aspect of XStore is its collection of 100+ good-to-go shops.
- A complete Ajax shop, a Single Product page creator, a WooCommerce Email Builder, and more than $500 worth of premium plugins are included in the XStore kit.
- XStore was created by an 8Theme Elite Power Author and has since sold over 55,000 times.
Typer will transform your blogging platform into a multi-author powerhouse. Typer's many useful features include front-end printing, article searches, bookmarks, and article suggestions.
- Typer is compatible with Elementor and Gutenberg.
- Your site will be spruced up with a beautiful user profile and many article layout design aids.
- Other helpful features include activity feeds and weekly digests.
A member of the Elite Writers created Typer. It has a 5-star rating.
Customers are irritated by your site's FAQ page and have earned it a one-star rating because you spend so much time answering repetitive questions.
Probably it is time to invest in KnowAll, which:
- provides concise responses to customers at any time of day or night
- provides relevant content suggestions; and, through its search feature
- helps customers formulate their questions.
Pofo is a perfect fit for agencies and creative forms. It's also a great option for building blogs and portfolios.
Pofo is adaptable, lightning-fast, and SEO-friendly.
Revolution Slider, WPBakery, 150+ pre-built interface elements, and an appealing range of home and demo pages are just a few of the highlights.
The documentation is available online, and the customer service is outstanding.
The fashionable demos and the innovative design elements and models are what users like most about this thoroughly modern WordPress style.
If you plan to use Hongo to build a blogging site, a company website, or an eCommerce shop, it will serve you well.
- Premium plugins and WPBakery shortcodes are among the highlights.
- Compare, fast view, catalog mode, and wish lists are some of Hongo's product-related features.
The documentation and customer service are also outstanding.
Many people had a difficult year in 2020, but any of the top WordPress themes from the list above can lift your spirits and put you in good shape for whatever website design challenges you face in 2021.
There should be at least one of these cool WordPress themes that will suit your needs, whether your project is personal or for a corporate agency since they all feature the latest website design trends.